Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 16, 2016
- Newest File: LaunchGui-1.9.4-2.0.3-21-client.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Launch GUI Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a utility for modpack creators that creates a GUI when the player initially launches the pack.
The GUI is fully customizable with up to 8 lines of text, a custom title, custom button text, and a manually set modid to look for.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Launch GUI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TehNut, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.