Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: LargeStuff-1.10.2-2.1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9.2,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
LargeStuff Mod adds a random stuff (teleportation system, etc.) to the Minecraft.
- Ender Teleport – Portable teleport. Teleports you to the given location.
- Ender Teleporting Station – Stationar teleport. Teleports any entities (players, mobs, items, primed TNTs) to the given location.
- Primal Talisman – Teleports you to the global spawn point.
- Enderman Flash – WIP
- Des Block – WIP
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LargeStuff Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by mrAppleXZ, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.