Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2017
- Newest File: EnchantingTable-1.11-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Well, problem solved! This mod makes the Lapis Lazuli slot in the Enchanting Table persistent, so you can leave your lapis in the table and it’ll be there for the next time you need it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.