Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2019
- Newest File: LabyMod3_Installer.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9.2,1.9, 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LabyMod for the Minecraft is an ALL-IN-ONE modification. It’s the top 1 minecraft mods search and download for moment. The mod provides many useful features and is constantly evolving according to users’ wishes.
For the best experience, you should install Aether 2 mod to find your way through the recipes.
With the installer, LabyMod will be added to Minecraft with only a few mouseclicks. Additionally, you can add a variety of extra mods if you want.
LabyMod extends Minecraft by adding a variety of useful features. Through cooperation with many large Minecraft servers, LabyMod provides exclusive features and information for various gamemodes.
LabyMod consists of countless small and useful features, improving your gaming experience and allowing you to make the best out of Minecraft. In the following, the features are being explained briefly.
Laby Mod contains 7 main features:
- 1.7 Animations in Minecraft 1.8 and 1.9: Allow minecraft players to switch or choose animations and designs between mc 1.7 (1.7.10) and mc 1.9 (1.9.4,1.9.2), 1.8 (1.8.9,1.8.8). For a simple instance, if minecraft players don’t like how the new blocking animation in 1.9, 1.8 looks, but they prefer the new more articulated tab list in mc 1.9,1.8, just find and active 1.7 the blocking feature with 1.9,1.8 tab list
- TeamSpeak in Minecraft: LabyMod added a new TeamSpeak tab very useful. This tab allows for a quick and easiest way to access the teamspeak in the current server which you logged and provides you with all the basic features you need: chatting and poking, moving, switching the channel. This feature is especially useful for players who only one monitor but it only work with one teamspeak server at same time
- LabyMod Chat: is simple way help minecraft players to connect, discuss everything together in minecraft. They can add, delete or block friends but that is not all. LabyMod chat allow players to send images,screenshots and voice chat. Besides the chat layout also based on Skype.
- Capes & Cosmetics (Unique yourself!): LabyMod allows you to adjust your playermodel individually! You can find various cosmetics and capes in our shop which are visible to all LabyMod users. Alternatively you can use free cosmetics provided by LabyMod which are only visible to you.
- Customizable: Adjust your GUI as you desire and receive many additional information directly in game.
- Server features: We’re cooperating with many large Minecraft servers allowing you to improve your gaming experience.
- LabyMod Installer: You can add a variety of different compatible mods by a few simple mouse clicks during the installation.
Compatible Mods for LabyMod:
- Optifine HD + Shader (GLSL Shaders Mod)
- WorldEdit CUI Mod
- Xaeros Minimap
- Toggle Sneak/Sprint (1.9.4,1.9 | 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- ItemPhysics (1.9.4,1.9 | 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- Resourcepack24 Mod (1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- BetterHat (Animated Player feature) (1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- BattysCoordinates (1.9.4,1.9 | 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- DirectionHUD (1.9.4,1.9 | 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- AccountManager (1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- CustomCooldown Mod (1.9.4,1.9)
- Damage Indicator (1.9.4,1.9 | 1.8.9,1.8.8,1.8)
- NEI Mod
How to install:
- Install OptiFine HD
- Download the LabyMod
- Run the installer
- Play and enjoy!
Download latest file:
LabyMod Installer (for Windows, Mac & Linux)
- LABYMOD FOR MINECRAFT 1.8.9 AND 1.12.2 (latest version v3.5.5 released on 06.11.2019)
- LabyMod Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 (latest version v2.7.98)
This mod is made by LabyStudio for minecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.