Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Krikke's Mod v1.0.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
A special crafting station called the Extractor can be crafted and interacted with to extract certain items from their resources.
Pearls can be extracted from Oysters using the Extractor.
These pearls can be used to create the Crystal Shield or some really cool Vanity Gear, but beware, Crystals are really rare.
Another cool addition is the fact that you can extract Gravel with the Extractor with a 1/3 chance to extract Flint. This way you don’t need to dig for Flint anymore (but you still need fuel).
Fossils spawn randomly underground in Stone. These can be extracted using the Extractor to get some random items like Smooth Stone, Bones etc.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Krikke’s Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by krikke93, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.