Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 29, 2017
- Newest File: KleeSlabs_1.12-5.3.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
KleeSlabs Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 allows you to break only one half of a double slab. The half that is broken depends on which half you’re looking at.
Supports Vanilla slabs as well as a few modded slabs (I can add support for ones that are missing).
- Quark (1.9.4)
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Applied Energistics 2 (1.7.10)
- Thaumcraft (1.7.10)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (1.7.10)
- Witchery (1.7.10)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the KleeSlabs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.