Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
KleeSlabs Mod allows you to break only one half of a double slab. The half that is broken depends on which half you’re looking at.
Supports Vanilla slabs as well as a few modded slabs (I can add support for ones that are missing).
- Quark (1.9.4)
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Applied Energistics 2 (1.7.10)
- Thaumcraft (1.7.10)
- Thaumic Tinkerer (1.7.10)
- Witchery (1.7.10)
No videos available
How to install KleeSlabs Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install KleeSlabs Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download KleeSlabs Mod
You May Also Like
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.