Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 28, 2017
- Newest File: Kingdom Keys Re:Coded 0.9.2.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Kingdom Keys Mod 1.10.2,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 adds many things from the Kingdom Hearts games.
- 120 total Keyblades from KH 1, KH 2, KH BBS, KH Re:Coded, KH 358/2 Days, KH DDD and KH Chi, with almost 100 3D models.
- 16 Organization XIII weapons.
- A leveling system with increasing maximum hp, strength, defense and magic.
- A synthesis system for crafting the keyblades.
- And more…
Ultima Weapon (KH1)
Kingdom Key D
Keyblade of People’s Hearts
How to install Kingdom Keys Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Kingdom Keys Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Wehavecookies56, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.