Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Keygrip Mod, which is iChun’s creation, allows you to record your own movement at as many instances of yourself as you like and play it back. You can modify them to your hearts content (besides modifying the individual movement keyframes)?like changing your starting position, changing the type of NPC that plays back, changing the name of the player that is being replayed, make NPC’s walk through walls & floors, and MUCH more!
Go to (Quick links)
- In-game Mocap recorder with a GUI and a twist. Record yourself doing stuff, go back in the timeline and record an entirely new action! Keep doing this and have an entire scene, all acted out yourself, without the need of others’ help.
- Toggle the Scene Editor UI with the F12 key when ingame. Start and Stop a new action (you have to make one first) with F10, replay the entire scene using F9. (All keybinds configurable, preferably you should watch the video on how to use the mod)
- Saving the project will also export all the actions to be reimported into the same scene. Offset this and you can have an entire group ?dancing? in sync!
- Keygrip uses a workspace in the /mods/ folder, if you need any files Keygrip creates, it’ll be there.
- Also wanna add a note: Holding shift when you hit OK on an import action window will not set the offset to the player position.
- Requires Java 7 and later.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge