Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
For one button you can bind unlimited amount of actions, and all of them will work.
For example, if you bind to M wrench switch key from EIO, Mekanism, Jetpack mode switch?
Without this mod: when you will press M nothing will happen, event if you’e wearing jetpack, holding wrench?
With this mod: all actions will run: if you are holding wrench ? mode will be switched, if you’re wearing jetpack, jetpack mode will be switched.
Go to (Quick links)
- NO MORE KEY LIMITS!
- NO MORE KEY CONFLICTS!
- Bind as many actions to button, as you wish!
Warning: if you are holding wrench AND wearing jetpack, BOTH ACTIONS WILL HAPPEN!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge