Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 17, 2017
- Newest File: KaratGarden 0.1.0 [1.11.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Karat Garden Mod1.7.10 – In version minecraft 1.7.10 you will find carrot seeds that drops when breaking grass (Just like the wheat seeds). Use this seeds on different vanilla ores and ores blocks, or even on tilled dirt. Each carrots will give you different potions effects.
There are also 2 craftable carrots, one of this is just to be able to craft the Ultimate carrot, this carrot you wont be able to eat, but when you have it on your inventory, you will be immune to wither effect.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Karat Garden Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrAmericanMike, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.