Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 28, 2016
- Newest File: kindergarten-1.3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
KAGIC Mod adds Kindergartens and Gems from the television show Steven Universe, which you can use to create servants that do a number of various tasks for you.
The Gems: In KAGIC, you can create a total of nine different Gems.
Rubies: small, common soldier class of Gems.
Sapphires: rare Gem with the power of fast travel and walking on water and lava.
Peridots: uncommon talkative Gem that provides pointers on the best places to grow more Gems.
Pearls: customized servant class Gems that hold your things and pick up dropped items.
Bismuths: rare utility Gems with the ability to smelt items without fuel.
Jaspers, Amethysts, Rose Quartzes: powerful tank Gems that are almost invincible when on the ground.
Lapis Lazulis: transport Gem with the ability to fly.
The Crafting Recipes: To create your Gems, you’ll have to know how to make the following items.
How To Create Gems: This video explains how to create your own Gems.
How to install KAGIC Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the KAGIC Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Akrivus, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.