Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: JustEnoughResources-1.11.2-0.6.2.104
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod is the successor of Not Enough Resources.
– Mob Drops
– Dungeon Loot
– Ore Gen
– Plant Drops
– DIY ore graphs
By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you can make your own ore distributions.
You can even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that will get the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These features are quite advanced and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.