Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 28, 2017
- Newest File: jepb-1.10.2-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
What does Just Enough Pattern Banners ?
Many mods begin to add special banners into the game and nobody seems to know that!
With JEPatternBanners you can see in JEI which items you can use to make pattern banners!
Examples in JEI :
- Forge 1.10.2
- JEI >= 3.14.7
Current Features :
- Display all patterns register in vanilla way (most of mods tested use this method)
- Display patterns from Immersive Engineering (custom crafting banners)
Planned Features :
- Support for 1.11.2
Want to help ?
I can’t test all the mods, if you find a mod that add banners and are not in JEI, write a comment below and I will try to add them in a next update 😉
The mod is under LGPLv3 license.
Feel free to use it in your modpack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Pattern Banners Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lorexe, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.