Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 29, 2017
- Newest File: JustEnoughCalculation-1.10.2-2.6.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Just Enough Calculation Mod is a simple calculator to help you calculate how many of resources you need to gather for certain items. It allow you to input recipes manually or use the JEI’s “+” click function for fast input. In addition, you must have JEI installed for it to work.
How to use
The mod adds an item called Calculator, right click with it in hand to open the GUI. The main interaction in this mod is click the slot to activate it and then click to pick items in the JEI item list. One thing to notice: You need to input the recipes needed for it to work since there might be many recipes for one item, automatically loading the recipe may lead to a mess.
- JEI “+”-click supported
- Percentage supported
- Liquid supported (since 1.9)
- Check Player’s inventory for missing ingredients (can be disabled in config)
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
- Input recipes will store in the world’s user file. You don’t need to input again once recorded.
- Dynamically support different recipe category (will work the second time minecraft runs with the mod installed and can be blacklisted in config)
- Make it client side
- Better font render
- Auto recipe searching option
1.9.4 & 1.10.2 Version
I’m very glad to release the new 1.9 version, which is a totally rewrite of the old work, adding many exciting features. This version is still alpha and could not be very stable. Backup your world before trying it. Actually I have to say it might be kind of confusing the first time you use it, but it will become easy when you get to know it. You can refer to the video introduction if you need help.
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support
- Configurable oreDict entry
- Better inventory scanning
- BTW, if you are using 1.8 version, it contains everything new in 1.7 version
- Tons of optimization
- Need NEI installed to work!
- Use NEI’s drag and drop interaction to choose items.
- NEI’s “?”-click is also supported. Use shift-click-“?” in recipe GUI for auto complete.
- Works not perfect in cheat mode since NEI often want to insert items to the GUI.
- The key “R” to show recipe doesn’t work in the Calculator GUI, use left click instead.
- All the recipe type will be loaded once you open the Calculator GUI.
- Other things just work similarly as in 1.8.9 version.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Calculation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Towdium, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.