Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: justenoughbuttons-1.11-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Just Enough Buttons Mod is small client-side mod with no dependencies, which adds some utility buttons to the inventory screen.
These buttons are more or less just shortcuts to the commands, e.g. clicking on kill all entities will simply execute “/kill @e[type=!Player]”
So if the player is not allowed to execute the command, which the button is representing, the button will be turned off.
The buttons can all be turned off in the config gui.
These are the current buttons:
- Switch gamemodes (Adventure and Spectatormode can be disabled)
- Switch to rainy/sunny weather
- Delete Items
- Set time to night/day
- Remove all entities
- Enable/Disable Daylightcycle
- A custom command button to execute a given command (Set in the config gui under Mod Options)
A note about the trash button:
When in survival mode just grab a stack and click on the button to delete all items of that type. Hold shift if you want all items, including sub items, to be deleted (e.g. All types of wool or colored glass).
When In creative it won’t delete the item you’re currently dragging around, so you’ll want to hover over the item you want to delete, press
C (Can be changed) and then click on the delete button.
How to install Just Enough Buttons Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Buttons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by universaI, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.