Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: JEB_1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted more biomes, but not wanted to make it so hard to find Vanilla biomes? Well, your in luck! Just Enough Biomes (JEB for short) is a mod that adds a few biomes, but no more, no less. It aims at enriching the Minecraft experience while not forgetting that Vanilla is still an aspect of the game. It prevents you from finding yourself in one custom biome to the next, while still keeping the experience surreal.
1. Apple Orchard – A biome with trees that have a greater chance of dropping apples.
2. Black Ash – Aesthetic biome, meant for gather wood and planks darker than even Dark Oak Wood.
3. White Ash – Same as Black Ash, only lighter than birch this time.
4. Wasteland – A desert like biome, except the ground is dust. Underneath is Scorched Stone. There is very little water in this biome.
5. Golden Oak – The rarest biome, even rarer than vanilla Mushroom Biomes. It contains magical golden trees that drop Golden Nuggets when broken.
6. Mega Mushroom – A slightly easier to find vanilla Mushroom Biome, except mobs can still spawn here.
—THIS MOD IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT!—
It contains currently only 6 biomes, as we would like to have at least one file out for people to try. Then we will continue development.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Biomes (JEB) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by b31c97884cba487690bb79d78c847909, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.