Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 30, 2016
- Newest File: JurassiCraft 1.4.5
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
JurassiCraft 1.7.10 bring prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all JP canon: as many creatures and features as possible will be added! Creatures are made Jurassic Park style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
New Ores and Machine Blocks:
- Fossil Ore- drops a fossil(iron rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Amber Ore- drops amber(diamond rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higherDna extractor- extracts DNA from fossils but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead
- Cultivator- converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature
- Dna Combinator: combines DNA that is below 100% to allow players to clone dinosaurs
- Egg- is made from the DNA being converted
- Dino Meat
- Dino Bone
JurassiCraft Requires llibrary JurassiCraft 2.0 does not use Llib do not use for 1.8!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JurassiCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Kashmoney360, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.