Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: JsonLootBags-1.9.4-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
It now (since MC 1.9) uses the new loot table system for better and more advanced loot tables.
The system is incredibly powerful. See minecraft wiki.
This bag drops it’s contents on the player, so you can’t exploit it for more inventory space.
Bags of loot!
How to install Json Loot Bags Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Json Loot Bags Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.