Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Java8Checker v2.0 (Universal)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Java Version Checker Mod 1.11,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a tweaker mod that shows a user-friendly message if the user has outdated Java. There are currently two versions, one that checks for Java 7, and one for Java 8 – read the Installation Guide for more details. The mod is free to use, modify, redistribute or whatever else you might want to do. Usage in modpacks is welcome.
Example dialog and log
Including Java Checker in another mod (shading)
Read a guide on shading Java Checker on its GitHub repository.
Using Java Checker in Minecraft 1.6.1 and older (with Forge)
Download Java Checker v1.1, and install it into the coremods folder.
Using Java Checker without Forge/FML
Java Checker is a tweaker mod, which allows you to modify the json file in your Minecraft launcher profile, and add –tweakClass chylex.javacheck.Java<version>Checker to minecraftArguments, and add Java Checker as a library. This is very much a theoretical scenario that has not been tested, so be careful.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Java Version Checker Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by chylex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.