Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 24, 2016
- Newest File: Java Enforcer 1.1.5 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Java Enforcer Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is will force client side to update java to the correct version. Some mod packs require you to have java 1.8 for example. This will make sure to keep your issue trackers on your mod pack down from people having the incorrect java version.
This mod will also allow you to set a list of mods that aren’t compatible with your modpack. For when people decided you forgot to install this mod, when you really did it because it crashes. These are meant for mods that will cause crashes, and may not be fixed anytime soon. Mostly this is meant for client side mods that don’t play nice.
- Force Players to a minimum java version
- Prevent Players from installing certain mods that are not compatible with your Mod pack
- Prevent Players from installing Optifine if it crashes your mod pack
- Allows custom messages on pop up
- Keep your issue tracker issues to things that really matter.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Java Enforcer Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by GenDeathrow, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.