Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: JAOPCAAdditions-1.12-1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Someone asked for it, so here you go.
JAOPCAAdditions is a mod that aims to add common materials for more ores to Minecraft, and is inspired by Substratum in some form.
Currently adds coins, gears, plates, and rods to materials supported by JAOPCA so you don’t have to go through configuring JAOPCACustom and MineTweaker.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JAOPCAAdditions Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by TheLMiffy1111, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.