Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File: jaffas_0.7.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Jaffas and more for the game Minecraft adds a ton of new foods and appliances to make your Minecraft experience a little more filling. You can now make juices and cakes and jams to stock your shelves, pantries and restaurants.
Go to (Quick links)
There are some new fruit trees to plant giving you lemons, plums, cocoa, bananas, and vanilla. Use these new fruits to make fruit pies and pastries or jams and juices adding new variety to your consumables. There’s even pizza!
You’ll need to craft a fruit picker to harvest fruit from the trees. It functions just like the shears but specifically for these new fruits.
You can even set up your kitchen to more realistic standards with a fridge, juicer, meat grinder and toaster. All of the items are functional, powered, and convert your fresh food into ingredients to make new foods.
And to get in the holiday spirit you can now make Christmas cookies, pastries, candy canes and presents that can actually store an item!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Jaffas and More Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by monnef , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.