Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 4, 2017
- Newest File: ItemPhysic Full 1.3.10 mc1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Realtistic Items/ stone doesn’t burn in lava.
ItemPhysic Mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite:
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ItemPhysic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CreativeMD, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Old version: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2076336-itemphysic-1-3-4-more-realtistic-items-stone