Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: ItemFinder-1.9.4-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
I guess, ItemFinder Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is self-explaining. Press the key (default F (G in 1.9)) and all inventories around with the item you hold will be highlighted.
If you play on server, you need the mod on client and server.
- Can I use this in my mod pack?
How to install ItemFinder Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ItemFinder Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrRiegel, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.