Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 1, 2016
- Newest File: ItemSearch-1.4.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Item Search Mod – Have you ever felt like you have too many storage containers in your world? Do you spend countless minutes mashing your open-container button trying to find that diamond or wire or smidgen of food? Stop wasting your time and use Briman’s ItemSearch! When installed on a server, any clients who have this mod installed will be able to use the /search command to search containers around them in the world. Not playing on a server? It works in single-player too! Say you’re standing in your farm and have a bunch of chest containing various harvests. Just type /search wheat and you’ll get a nice indicator showing you exactly where you kept your wheat.
Go to (Quick links)
How to use:
- Command syntax: “/search <name|clear> [radius]”
- A clear can also be done with the command “/clear_search”
- The matching part of the name gets highlighted in red.
Can’t see that? You should put your things in a more reachable place.
This works on any block that can store items (unless it’s from a mod whose author doesn’t want you peeking into other users’ stuff!).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Search Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Briman0094, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.