Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: itemscroller-1.11.2-0.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Item Scroller Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is a small client-side mod that allows moving items in inventory GUIs by scrolling the mouse wheel over inventory slots with items in them.
Tip: Hold shift to move full stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last. (This is new in version 0.2.0.)
Note: Some other mods also add the same functionality. You don’t want to have multiple mods installed and doing this at the same time.
Mods that add this functionality in Minecraft 1.8.9, that I know about: Mouse Tweaks, Inventory Sorter.
So don’t install this mod if you have one of those installed and the scroll functionality enabled in them.
Note: This mod is a client-side-only mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Scroller Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.