Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: ItemBlacklist-1.9.4-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
Blocks the use of items and blocks in the specified dimensions. Op’s are still able to use them!
Easy to use and edit! Everything can be done via ingame commands!
You need to install this on the client and the server!
New things it adds!
Locked item: This holds the contraband in a nullifying shell! They shall use it no more!
- /blockitem – Base command. Will give you all the available options.
- ban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Bans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- unban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Unbans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- list [dim:player] – Lists all the banned items sorted by dimension. (Defaults to all dimensions.)
- unpack [player] – Removes items from the banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
- pack [player] – Puts items back into banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
How to install Item Blacklist Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Blacklist Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.