Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 17, 2017
- Newest File: ITank-1.1.0-1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ITank Mod is a simple to use, smart tank that can be stacked vertically where each tank can store up to 8000mB by default. The focus of this mod is to make a good looking fluid storage alternative. The mod is super lightweight with a jar size under 50KB and with optimized rendering that should not stress even slowest computers. The tanks uses the new capability system from forge and should be compatible with most other mod as long as they are following the forge standards when it comes to liquids and fluid transportation.
- Smart tank building [Right click a tank with another tank, to automatically stack the tanks vertically]
- Configurable storage amount [Set the tank to store how much as you want in the config file]
- Gravity drain [Fluids automatically drain to the lowest tank possible even through other liquids]
- Glowing liquids [Glowing liquids like lava, glow at night and emit light to surroundings]
- Liquid transparency [Transparent liquids like water render so you can see through em]
- Waila support [Tells you what liquid is stored in the tank and how much]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ITank Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.