Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: iskalliumreactors-1.10.2-0.3.6-beta.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Adds a reactor made with Iskallium and Steel Casing. You find Iskallium Ore generated in the world. Mining it yields Iskallium Essence. The essence is used to craft Iskallium Blocks, as well as Steel casing, Iskallium Glass, Reactor power tap and Reactor controller.
A box needs to be built using steel casing on the corners, top and bottom, Iskallium blocks in the center and Iskallium glass on the sides.
The reactor will output 160 rf/t per every Iskallium block inside.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Iskallium Reactors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.