Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Iron Chests Mod is a universal mod now. It will run on both client and server. The same package. Yes, you read that right. It will also work for LAN play, as long as the other LAN players also have the Iron Chest mod installed.
Yes, that’s right, cats sit on your Iron Chests. Just for your pleasure and amusement, of course Iron Chests are tough enough to still work when a cat is sitting on it. Maybe it’ll eject the cat.
This mod compatible with all minecaft version such as 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.6..
To make a crystal chest, surround a diamond chest with glass- or use a crystal chest upgrader (glass surrounding obsidian).
New item for this mod: a chest upgrader. Constructed similarly to the chests themselves, except with a single ingot of the source type surrounded by the standard recipe for the target chest. For example: the iron->gold upgrader is 8 gold surrounding a single iron ingot. The chests will upgrade, in place, and the new storage will become available to use. No more fussing around with destroying chests to upgrade them!
Iron Chests Mod Recipes:
Iron Chest to Gold Chest upgrade
Gold Chest to Diamond Chest upgrade
Copper Chest to Silver Chest upgrade
Silver Chest to Gold Chest upgrade
Chest Copper to Iron Chest upgrade
Diamond Chest to Crystal Chest upgrade
Chest to Iron Chest upgrade
Chest to Copper Chest Upgrade
How to install Iron Chests Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Iron Chests Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Iron Chests Mod
This is made by Progwml6, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.