Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: IrishLuck 0.3.5 MC[1.9.4-1.10-1.10.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Irish Luck Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 aim to bring you blocks full of luck (or not) adding to the game random drops/spawns/structures when the block is broken.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Irish Luck Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by MrAmericanMike, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.