Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 5, 2016
- Newest File: [1.10.2]Gender-1.2.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 could be misunderstood to be a girls only thing but in fact it is not with the option to turn a player into a female or child in multiplayer – Servers can set genders server-wide! This mod seamlessly blends with Minecraft’s style.
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
- Options: Choose which female model to use for females, turn genders on/off, turn age on/off, turn on/off zombie genders, turn on/off the gender sounds
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the iPixeli’s Gender Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by IPixeli, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.