Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 3, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Make anything invisible! Hide you precious things! Or you house from griefers! Invsi Zones: invisibility made simple.
Go to (Quick links)
How does this work?
- While things are invisible, they still exist. Meaning that all machines will keep running, crops growing?
- Using 2 zoners you specify 2 points of cuboid, inner contents (blocks and entities) of which will be invisible.
- Using invisi wrench you link 2 zoners by right clicking on one then on another.
- After linking, contents (blocks and entities) of cuboid will be invisible from outside and visible from inside.
- If you wear invisi googles, you will see contents and borders of all zones created by you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge