Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: InventoryNeko 0.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a set of “inventory mascots”. They are special items which can be found as loot in dungeon chests.
The twist is that, as long as they are in a container of some kind, they’re sentient! Sort of. For example, they can react in certain ways to different items placed in the same inventory they are in – that is to say, certain mascots will start running towards a certain kind of item. Other functionality may be added in the future.
The mod currently provides five different mascots. From left to right: Neko, Tora-Neko, Dog, Sakura Kinomoto and Tomoyo Daidouji. Collect them all!
The inspiration for the mod, as well as the assets used, come from the “oneko” program for Unix-based operating systems.
The recommended GUI scale for this mod is “Normal”. Note that the mascots will only work in rectangular containers such as chests – other types of containers may prove too complicated for them and they’ll just go to sleep.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InventoryNeko Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by asiekierka, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.