Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2019
- Newest File: Inventory Tweaks 1.64+dev.146
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inventory Tweaks Mod is a client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Inventory Tweaks works with almost any mod, and even allows to sort the most popular mod containers. The main conflicting mod is Convenient Inventory, though there might be others. Note that servers can block InvTweaks from working correctly by using anti-cheat plugins. In the case of NoCheatPlus, “inventory.fastclick” and potentially “combined.improbable” have been reported to cause conflicts with the mod’s rapid movement of items.
Please don’t unless you know exactly how to work it. Installing Forge is quite different as of 1.6 and it is extremely easy to mess up if you are not using the Forge installer and the vanilla launcher.
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Inventory Tweaks Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod
This is made by Kobata, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.