Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 22, 2017
- Newest File: MC1.12-0.0.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
When a player respawns, they are given a book containing a list of the items they died with. Since version 0.0.2, you can shift right click a book and quill to receive and inventory book for your current inventory, or shift right click a book and quill on a chest (or any tile entitiy which is an Inventory) to receive an inventory book for that block. There are also config options including requiring a book and quill to be present in your inventory when you die to receive a book and quill on respawn (If this is enabled, the book and quill is used up)
MC 1.8.9, 1.9 and 1.9.4
The names of the items are displayed and you can hover over the name to view the full tooltip.
This works by embedding the NBT in the book. As there is a limit on book page length, items with large amounts of NBT may have there own page or the NBT may not be inclued.
Mod Compatibility: Baubles, Bagginses
Only the names of the items are displayed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Inventory Book Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ictrobot, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.