Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: interfaceplus-1.2.1 for MC1.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
InterfacePlus Mod is a new way to display all the stats available as a player. It completely redesigns the healthbar and various other HUDs in the game to provide a more intuitive display.
There are a few different types of interfaces to choose from. Whether top or bottom of the screen, this mod has a sleek and informative option for you to fit your needs.
It will display your weapon and armor health as well as your arrow count. And it also displays a digital clock to provide a more accurate reference for time in game. The clock can even change color based on what time of day it is.
It will also provide you with the health of various mobs in the game whether friend or foe. This can be toggled on or off or only on when aiming in the settings.
And most of these options are customizable based on color or whether you want to even show them at all.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InterfacePlus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by KurodaAkira , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.