Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 7, 2017
- Newest File: intwheel-1.1x-1.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Interaction Wheel Mod adds an interactive InteractionWheel that you can access by pressing ‘x’ (it’s default key). It supports various actions that you can easily access directly from that wheel.
Feature of Interaction Wheel Mod:
- Search item in nearby inventories
- Rotate block
- Dump all in inventory
- Fetch all from inventory
There is an API for other mods so that they can add their own wheel actions.
This mod compatible with minecrat 1.11.2, 1.11 and 1.10.2.
You are free to use this mod in any modpack without restrictions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Interaction Wheel Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.