Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 30, 2017
- Newest File: IntegratedDynamics-1.12.2-0.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Integrated Dynamics Mod is a mod which requires you to build networks for complex automation and system integration.
This requires the Cyclops Core library!
Use ‘Readers’ to import external values into the network using ‘Variables’.
Different types of readers are used to capture the outside world.
Different types of writers can be used to interact with the world.
Each reader has countless aspects to read properties.
Display the variable values on a display for debugging, or if you want to make things fancy.
Mod interactions at its finest, which is one of the main goals of this mod.
Perform complex operations with the Logic Programmer on your variables to automate tasks.
When using variables inside such operations, place them inside a Variable Store to make them accessible to the network.
Immersive crafting system for creating everything in this mod, JEI support is available.
Hide your cables inside Facades to make your network blend in with the rest of the world.
Cables and parts are fully compatible with McMultiPart
RF-compatible energy system. (Network consuming energy is disabled by default, enable it to make your game more interesting)
Visual feedback, since logic networks can become quite complex.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Integrated Dynamics Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.