Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Instant Structures Mod (ISM) 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to place structures like a house by only one click. It not only simplified to build a city and show you great buildings created by other users but also contains items that can replace blocks again other ones, place blocks, build a square or expand blocks in a variable area.
- Place a structure per mouse click
- Replace/place blocks in an specified area
- Create/resize a square
What is the difference between this mod and other structure mods?
- More complex structures
- Structures will be placed in the direction you are looking
- Size indicator
- Extra features
In Game Wiki:
The ISM contains a ingame wiki. It shows information about all structures like the crafting recipes.
How to place structures:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Instant Structures Mod by MaggiCraft
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by MaggiCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.