Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is exactly as it sounds. It provides a predetermined structure based on crafted blocks and spawns it instantly. Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 containing 31 structures!!
It’s incredibly simple in its application and works by crafting the basic shape of your structure. That shape turns into the desired block that in turn creates the massive structure of your choosing when you place and right click it. If you need a quick getaway tower or emergency farm, this mod has you covered.
If you want a quick storage room without all the hassle, this mod has what you need.
Or even a simple enchantment room.
It can certainly help if you’re in a bind for supplies. It turns a few bricks into many with little effort. And while it may not be for everyone it definitely generates some massive structures.
This mod has a lot of potential for growth and could really generate some incredible builds.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by Simjoo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.