Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Ever had trouble designing a house in mine craft or maybe even just building? Well now you don’t have to worry, with Insta House. This mod adds a variety of houses and other structures at your disposal with the click of a mouse. Simply craft your structure block, place it on the ground, and right click and out pops your new house or structure. You can choose between a variety of styles and functions, as well as new structures always being added.
The iron you use to craft it goes into a set of iron tools, found in the bedroom chest, and the rest is there in ingots.
The Sign, Saddle, AND Hay Bale will all be contained in the two chests in front of the stable.
Spawns a villager in the post to trade with
Dungeons are complete with traps, mobs, and randomized loot, including things like saddles, or even diamonds!
Stone Brick Pillbox:
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge