Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 27, 2017
- Newest File: InGameInfoXML-1.12.1-126.96.36.199-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
InGame Info XML Mod allows you to display a very customizable “F3 screen”. It ships with a default config (in XML), which can be replaced/changed by your own. It supports XML, JSON and the text format (slightly modified version of bspkrs’ format).
What it does is display various information on the screen as you play. According to what you set it in the configs, it can display your exact amount of exp, the light level (useful for making mod spawn related contraption), your FPS and even the amount of Entities in your area. The mod comes along with XML based config files so you can precisely edit what you want to display on the screen and where you want it to display. In fact you can even change the colour of each text displayed on the screen making it much more pleasing to the eyes.
Please note: This mod need to requires LunatriusCore
Reload the last loaded configuration file. Useful for testing/debugging.
/igi load <filename>
Load the configuration from a file. The file extension determines the format.
Save the current configuration to a file. The file extension determines the format.
Disable the GUI.
Enable the GUI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InGame Info XML Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.