Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 27, 2016
- Newest File: InfiniteInvo-1.1.53.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sometimes you need just that little more inventory space when your down in the depths of your mines, or maybe even while venturing to new horizons in Minecraft. Either way this mod will give you all the extra space you could ever need and then some. InfiniteInvo Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to increase the size of the players inventory as much as you like until either Java runs out of memory or you hit the integer limit of ~2.14 BILLION. If you really want to you can even use the mod in reverse and shrink the players inventory or remove it all together! There is even options that allow one to earn their new slots with customisable amounts of XP levels.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InfiniteInvo Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.