Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: 1.1.0 for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
What does this mod do?
In vanilla Minecraft, when a water block is next to at least two source blocks, it becomes a source block itself, which allows collection of infinite water. InfiniteFluids Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.7.10 allows you to configure which fluids have this behavior.
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that’s done, just drop infinitefluids-version.jar in your Minecraft instance’s mods/ directory and configure it to taste. (Configuration is not optional; if left unconfigured, this mod won’t change anything.)
What settings does this mod have?
You can specify lists of fluids that will be infinite, with separate lists for inside and outside the Nether (and any mod-added dimensions where water can’t be placed). Alternatively, you can invert the lists, so that all fluids are infinite except for those specified.
What name do I use for fluids in the configuration?
Use the name of the fluid’s block that you’d use with /setblock. Examples:
- Vanilla water is “minecraft:water”
- Vanilla lava is “minecraft:lava”
- Minecraft 1.10.2: Tinkers’ Construct liquid blue slime is “tconstruct:blueslime”
- Minecraft 1.7.10: Tinkers’ Construct liquified slime is “TConstruct:liquid.slime”
- Minecraft 1.7.10: BuildCraft oil is “BuildCraft|Energy:blockOil”
Minecraft 1.7.10: If you don’t know this name, you can use Waila to see it by turning on its “Show ID:Metadata” and “Liquids” settings.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the InfiniteFluids Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by josephcsible, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.