Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 30, 2017
- Newest File: AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Infernal Mobs Mod arbitrarily imbues spawning Living Things in the World with Diablo-style irregular Enchantments, making them much harder and much more rewarding to kill.
They also drop the quadruple amount of xp and a random enchanted item.
List of mods:
- 1UP – Mob heals fully, once, upon getting low.
- Alchimist – Throws Potions at you.
- Berserk – Mob deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking.
- Blastoff – Tosses Players into the air.
- Bulwark – Mob has 50% damage resistance.
- Cloaking – Invisibility Potion effect on Mob.
- Darkness – Blindness Potion effect on Player.
- Ender – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Exhaust – Exhaust Potion effect on Player.
- Fiery – Sets Player on Fire.
- Ghastly – Shoots Fireballs.
- Gravity – Knocks back or pulls Players.
- Lifesteal – Heals from attacking.
- Ninja – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Poisonous – Poisons Player.
- Quicksand – Slow Potion effect on Player.
- Regen – Heals Health back.
- Rust – Causes high amounts of wear on weapons and armour when fought.
- Sapper – Hunger Potion effect on Player.
- Sprint – High movement speed bursts.
- Sticky – Can snatch the items from the player with what he attacks with.
- Storm – Calls down Lightning.
- Vengeance – Reflects a portion of all damage done.
- Weakness – Weakness Potion effect on Player.
- Webber – Spawns Webs at the Players legs.
- Wither – Wither effect.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Infernal Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.