Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 7, 2017
- Newest File: 1.3-7
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Industrial Wires Mod is an addon for Immersive Engineering and IndustrialCraft2. It adds IE-style wires that are able to transmit IC2 energy (EU). This is different from the IC2 compatibility IE had in MC 1.7.10 as it is not possible to convert IC2 power to RF/IF/Tesla/forge energy/etc.
Recipes for the relays, connectors and wires can be found in the Engineer’s Manual.
All textures are modified versions of the textures Immersive Engineering uses and the models are loaded out of IE, so all art is at least based on art Mr. Damien Hazard made.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Industrial Wires Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by malte0811, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.