Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 30, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Industrial Craft adds a variety of mechanical elements to the game, with which we can create complex industrial systems that serve to generate energy, automate processes and develop new skills or objects with new functions.
Energy systems that we can create the mod, allow us to distribute power through the electrical cables that can connect to new machines and in some cases new equipment added by other mods, such as the case of BuildCraft .
Now, Minecraft has three Elements.
Mine, mine and craft.
1. Mine = it’s YOUR world
2. Mine = mine resources
3. Craft = craft things
While playing it, you will feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC.
However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now.
Wiring is easier, batteries aren’t as twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff, new machines, EVERYTHING was added.
Create obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets, explore the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack or blow up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote.
Or discover the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering, blow up your hut or burn your hands.
Or grab the rusty ol’ Composite Vest, and start hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
Right now the mod is under renovation and development, so it is probably still contain errors or bugs, will publish its updates in this item, if you do not want to miss it, follow us on Facebook.
How to install Industrial Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Industrial Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Industrial Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This is made by sfPlayer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.