Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 26, 2016
- Newest File: incense-1.10.2-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Incense Mod 1.10.2 based mob spawning. Entry for the first Modding Trial, http://moddingtrials.xyz/, in which contestants needed to create a mod within 4 days.
Create incense paste with a mortar and pestle, then create an incense stick. Light the stick to attract mobs to spawn!
First, you’ll need a mortar and pestle:
Then, create the incense paste:
Combine the paste with a stick:
Place it in the world:
Light it with a flint and steel:
And watch things spawn!
How to install Incense Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Incense Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Gekoreivax, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.