Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 29, 2016
- Newest File: IGW-Mod-1.9.4-1.3.0-5-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
In-Game Wiki Mod 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9,1.7.10 like its name points out, provides you in-game info about Minecraft, or more particularly about blocks/items/entities, also it is being planned on a few other game mechanics. Its disadvantage is that there’s not that much to this mod apart from a fancy GUI so it’s missing is content.
This mod is designed to create an easy way for other modders to add their own in-game info. If you are a modder and you’re curious about how, load up the mod (in-game), and make sure ‘debug-mode’ is enabled in the config. Then the wikipages will guide you.
- Go to Github page
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the In-Game Wiki Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MineMaarten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.